autodecco® 15 PRO is a true 3D, interior design software for the sophisticated interior designer.
Benefits of using autodecco® PRO:
- Your autodecco® files are native DWG files. Share your interior design file with architects and builders. Insert the architect's AutoCAD® file into autodecco®. Insert autodecco® drawings into an AutoCAD® floor plan.
- Faster design. With autodecco® PRO you design by placing 3D objects, instead of drawing line by line.
- Bring your customer projects to life with instant 3D perspectives, quick color renders and amazing photorealistic images.
- Generate a quote for the project.
- Speed up your orders. With autodecco® PRO, you can generate a project list in seconds and export it to Excel to personalize and submit your cabinetry order.
- General Features
- Fast: Create a design in minutes. Place cabinets individually or in groups. Edit or move elements as needed.
- Reliable: Design with the level of precision you desire. Place and edit as many dimensions as you need. Work in imperial or metric systems (or both).
- Compatible: Your autodecco® files are native DWG files. You can insert DWG files into your project or export your file and drop it into AutoCAD®. In addition to DWG files, with autodecco® you can generate DWFs, PDFs, JPGs, BMPs and DXF files.
- Easy to use: The autodecco® interface is simple and uncluttered. Many icons do several tasks. All icons come with tag lines.
- Customizable: Change dimensions, door styles, moldings, codes or references, placement settings and descriptions.
- Video clip feature allows you to showcase your project as a walk-through presentation.
Placing furniture in the design is fast and straightforward. The selected object to be placed automatically rotates as you drag the object through the design. There is a snap function which, once activated, places the furniture precisely against the desired wall or object.
Furniture can also be placed on automatic mode: adjacent to the last furniture element placed or directly above the last element placed, at a predefined distance.
With autodecco® PRO, groups of cabinets or furniture can be defined and exported to other designs with ease. The export can be done as a block of furniture or as individual objects.
You will be able to complete a design rapidly and print drawing plans from different views (elevations, floor plans, 3D) with all dimensions, references, notations, electrical outlets and other details. High-quality color renderings can also be produced rapidly with autodecco®.
The printing function allows you to print views or photos, specifying the scale, color or black and white, paper format and logo box. It's also possible to print the view that's actually on your screen, automatically scaled to your paper size, by specifying the format, orientation, and whether or not you want to hide lines.
Estimate 6.0 is available as an option with the Pro and Studio versions. Estimate 6.0 automatically generates an item list and quote of any autodecco design. The cabinets can have one or more reference codes. It's also possible to create a quote and quotes can be printed with different layers of information depending on what you want to show your clients or dealers.
The drawings can be done in inches or centimeters; autodecco® will adapt them to the unit of measure in the design. The different finishes that should be applied to the objects are defined in the catalog. This allows y ou to use one AutoCAD® drawing (without finishes) to create a catalog of models that are differentiated by the colors and finishes that you use.
autodecco® PRO includes a Catalog Editor that allows you to create and upload furniture created in AutoCAD®. This function will save you time and money building and maintaining your catalogs.